Student of the Month
Mrs. Schieber's Third Grade
Welcome to Third Grade!
Have a great summer vacation!
Kick back and relax. Here are some activities for those summer days! Try a few
1. Complete a decade of the rosary. We started the first decade on the last day of school. Finish it.
2. Find time over the summer for Mass. God never takes a summer vacation. He is here for us.
3. Spend an afternoon at the library. Find a book or two that tweaks your interest and READ!
4. Go on a bike ride around your neighborhood or perhaps on some of the bike trails throughout Buffalo.
5. Catch some fireflies or polliwogs. Be sure to let them go back to their natural homes.
6. Pack a picnic lunch and visit a nearby park. If possible visit Chestnut Ridge Park or Emery Park.
7. Take a hike. Enjoy the coolness of walking through shaded trails.
8. Lay on a beach and soak up the sights and smells of summer. Swim. Use sunscreen.
9. Spread a blanket on the grass and watch the night sky unfold. Find the different stars. Be sure to make a wish.
10. Watch a fireworks display.
11. Spend an evening play cards or board games with friends and or family. Laugh together.
12. Put on a play, by yourself or with some friends.
13. Play! Play! Play! You are only your age once. Enjoy the time you have being 8 and 9. Tomorrow comes soon enough.
Know that I am working on these suggestions myself this summer.
See you in September!
Week at a Glance
Nothing to talk about until September!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.