Student of the Month
Mrs. Schieber's Third Grade
Welcome to Third Grade!
' It's important to make these four things a part of your daily routine.
1. Get plenty of sleep - Our body needs between 7 - 8 hours of rest every night. Students who get this amount of sleep are more alert and able to concentrate in school.
2. Eat breakfast - Our bodies need fuel to operate. A good breakfast gives us energy.
3. Exercise - Play! Our bodies need the movement and our minds the creativity of play.
4. Study - Nightly review of lessons and concepts taught help students learn.
We are collecting boxes of cereal for the 14 Holy Helpers' food pantry until March 8.
Week at a Glance
Monday C Day, March 4
Tuesday D day, March 5
Wednesday E day, March 6
- Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent
Mass at 9:00 - all are welcomed
Thursday F day, March 7
Friday, A day, March 8
- Dress down with a coupon
- 2nd trimester ends
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.