Student of the Month
Mrs. Schieber's Third Grade
Welcome to Third Grade!
Happy New Year!
Let's start the new year off right. It's important to make these four things a part of your daily routine.
1. Get plenty of sleep - Our body needs between 7 - 8 hours of rest every night. Students who get this amount of sleep are more alert and able to concentrate in school.
2. Eat breakfast - Our bodies need fuel to operate. A good breakfast gives us energy.
3. Exercise - Play! Our bodies need the movement and our minds the creativity of play.
4. Study - Nightly review of lessons and concepts taught help students learn.
Week at a Glance
Monday D day, January 14
Tuesday E day, January 15
Wednesday F day, January 16
Thursday A day, January 17
- Mass at 8:30 am - all are invited!
Friday B day, January 18
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.